- Intel/AMD Ryzen processor with AVX support
- 4 GB RAM
- 10 GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 4.2 compatible graphics board, 4 GB RAM, resolution 1920 x 1080
- Intel Core i5, i7 or i9/AMD Ryzen 5, 7, or 9 processor with AVX support
- 16 GB RAM
- Screen resolution up to 2560 x 1440 (for higher resolutions as of 4K the scaling of the operating system can be used; multiple monitors should be operated with the same resolution)
- Vulkan 1.2 or OpenGL 4.5 compatible graphics board with >= 8 GB RAM, graphics board in accordance with certification:
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS:
- Windows 11, version 21H2
- Windows 10, 64 bit, version 20H2*
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations, 64 bit, version 20H2*
- Windows Server 2022, Standard-Edition (for Citrix)
- Windows Server 2019, Standard-Edition (for Citrix)
- Windows Server 2016, Standard-Edition (for Citrix)
SUPPORTED DATA SERVERS FOR DATA STORAGE:
- Windows Server 2022
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Storage Server 2022 for NAS
RECOMMENDATION OPERATING SYSTEM:
- Windows 11, version 21H2
RECOMMENDATION DATA SERVER FOR DATA STORAGE:
- Windows Server 2022
- NAS (Network Attached Storage) is supported only based on Windows Storage Server.
- DFS (Distributed File System) with Allplan is not supported; it can lead to crashes, deadlocks and deleted files.
* Edition LTSC 2019 also supported
Use our system test to determine whether your PC meets the technical requirements for Allplan 2022. Download the system test file. The system test will run automatically when the tool is started and will check how suitable your computer is for the new version of Allplan.
MINIMUM SERVER SETUP FOR UP TO 5 ALLPLAN USERS:
- Intel Xeon processor or compatible
- 48 GB RAM
RECOMMENDED SERVER SETUP FOR UP TO 5 ALLPLAN USERS:
- 2 x Intel Xeon processor with at least 2 GHz each
- 64 GB RAM
- Server graphics card for vGPU Usage (e.g. NVIDIA Grid) with at least 2 GB per user
RECOMMENDED SERVER SETUP FOR MORE THAN 5 ALLPLAN USERS:
- You need a separate server for every five Allplan users. Make sure that each server meets the requirements stated above.
- Citrix Virtual Desktops Standard 7 2109 with Citrix Receiver Version Citrix Workspace app 2112.1 for Windows
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bits 21H2 for virtual desktop
- WIBU license server on a separate server
NOTES / RESTRICTIONS:
- The Allplan performance under Citrix depends on the network performance and can be somewhat slower compared to local installations
- An external connection requires a high-performance setup: a latency of not more than 20 milliseconds; download bandwidth of at least 16 Mbit/s (recommended: 25 Mbit/s); upload at least 5 Mbit/s
- You are advised to set the size of the crosshairs to off (cursor only) in the Allplan options
- MacBook Pro or iMac from 2020 (Intel or M1 processor)
- 32 GB RAM
- 120 GB free hard disk space
- macOS 12 Monterey
- Parallels Desktop 17 Pro Edition for Mac
- Windows 11, version 21H2 for Intel processor
- Windows 11, version 21H2 for ARM on M1 processor
- The M1 processor from Apple is supported as of Allplan 2022-1-4.
- Printer drivers for the M1 processor are not available for all printers. As a workaround, the drawing can be exported as a PDF and printed from a computer.
- A trial license cannot be used under Parallels.
- Since Parallels does not support current OpenGL, Allplan uses GDI+ mode; the graphics card is therefore displayed as "unsuitable" in the system text.
Information can be found on the Parallels Website: parallels.com
- An internet connection that is stable and uninterrupted.
- Minimum requirements: 10 Mbit/s for upload; 20 Mbit/s for download, the latency must be less than 50 milliseconds (you can check this by means of Allplan Performance Diagnostics, for example).
- Recommended: 50 Mbit/s for upload; 100 Mbit/s for download, the latency must be less than 10 milliseconds (you can check this by means of Allplan Performance Diagnostics, for example).
- Current network drivers
- Network connections based on LAN (better than WLAN)
LOCAL FILE STORAGE FOLDER:
- If possible, use a local (SSD) hard drive for the local file storage folder; network drives slow down access. The local file storage folder must not be shared between several users; this might cause massive problems. The Services window shows the path of the local file storage folder.
- You can find information on how to change the path of the local file storage folder in a FAQ on Allplan Connect; for example, enter the following search term: “local file storage folder Allplan Share”.
- The hardware requirements are the same as those for Allplan.
- You have an Allplan Bimplus/Allplan Connect/Allplan Campus account
- An Allplan Bimplus team is available
- To create Allplan Share projects, you have to be the team owner or team administrator of the Allplan Bimplus team
- You have one or more Allplan Share licenses
- A new Allplan Exchange Online service is available since 24.04.2023.
- Since then, the use of the Allplan Exchange Online service is only possible in connection with Allplan version 2023 or higher.
- The web address of Allplan Exchange remains unchanged: https://exchange.allplan.com