1. There is a winner.
Your prediction is e.g. Poland : Greece 3:1
- If Poland loses or there is a draw, you do not get any points.
- If Poland wins 1:0, for example, you get one point because the outcome was correct.
- If Poland wins 2:0, 4:2, 5:3, etc., you get 2 points because you predicted the correct outcome and the correct goal difference.
- If Poland wins 3:1, exactly as you predicted, you get 3 points for the correct score.
2. There is a draw.
Your prediction is e.g. Russia : Czech Republic 1:1
- If one team wins, you do not get any points.
- If the match ends 0:0, 3:3, etc, you get 2 points.
- If the final score is 1:1, you get 3 points.
3. Penalty shoot-outs
Your prediction is e.g. France : Italy 2:1
- After 120 minutes the teams are still drawn, which means that you do not get any points, because the score that counts is the score as it stands after 120 minutes.
- The points are awarded in the same way as in example 1.
Who is the organiser?1. This betting competition (hereafter “Competition” or “Betting Competition”) is organised by Allplan GmbH, represented by its managing directors, Konrad-Zuse-Platz.1, 81829 Munich, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49 (0)89 92793-0
How do you enter?2. Entering the Competition is free and is not linked to the purchase of goods and/or services. By entering the Competition, you accept these Conditions of Entry.
3. To enter the Betting Competition, you must register in the Allplan Connect Portal on the website (connect.allplan.com) by completing the registration form on the website, ticking the boxes to consent to the conditions of use and accept the data protection policy (click with the cursor) and sending this information to Allplan GmbH by clicking the button “Register now”.
Who can enter?4. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. An entrant is the person whose e-mail address is given upon registration for the Betting Competition. Each entrant may only enter once; Allplan GmbH reserves the right to exclude repeated entrants from the Competition.
How does the Competition work?6. Throughout the course of the FIFA WM 2014, you can enter or change a bet on each match up to one hour before kick-off.
7. The Ranking List shows you your current ranking.
8. The Ranking List is updated once a day.
9. Points are awarded on the following basis:
- you receive 3 points for correctly predicting the score;
- you receive 2 points for correctly predicting a WLD and the goal difference;
- you receive 1 point for correctly predicting a WLD;
- the result is the result after 120 minutes if there is a penalty shoot-out
10. The Betting Competition starts on 12 June 2014 and ends on 13 July 2014. You can take part in the Competition whenever you wish during this period.
11. Allplan GmbH can accept no liability for technical problems of any kind which may prevent participation in the Competition. Allplan GmbH can accept no liabil-ity for entrant details which are not transmitted or not sent on time, or which are lost, destroyed, illegible or incomplete.
What are the prizes?12. The entrants with the most points at the end of the Betting Competition are the winners.
13. Should two or more entrants have the same number of points at the end of the Betting Com-petition, the winner shall be selected in a draw. The competition organiser shall make the draw.
14. Each participant will only take part in one of the categories and can win only one jersey of a National Team of his choice.
How do you find out if you have won?15. The winners shall be notified by e-mail by 3 working days after the final on 13 July 2014.
16. By entering the Competition, you consent to the profile data on you which you have released, including any picture you may have uploaded to Allplan Connect, being published by Allplan GmbH on the website (www.allplan-connect.de) and used by Allplan GmbH and/or associated companies and direct and/or indirect sales partners of Allplan GmbH for publicity purposes in the event that you win.
17. The winner hereby and with immediate effect transfers to Allplan GmbH and/or associated companies and direct and indirect sales partners of Allplan GmbH all rights, unlimited in time, content or geographical scope, to all and any use, in all known and future forms, of the photograph and/or profile for the aforementioned purposes, in particular to Internet and/or other publication, and waives his or her right to remuneration for the same.
18. In the event that you win, you shall have an obligation to provide Allplan GmbH with the information required for the award of the prize. If you fail to provide this information, the prize shall be withdrawn without replacement and Allplan GmbH shall be entitled to offer it to another party.
How are the prizes delivered?19. Prizes shall as a rule be sent to the winners by parcel post to the address given upon registration in the Allplan Connect Portal. Winners may also arrange to collect their prizes in person. The risk of destruction, loss and deterioration of the prize shall be transferred to the winner upon handover of the prize to the postal service provider. Allplan GmbH shall not be liable for delivery damage.
What else do you need to know?20. The prizes may not be exchanged for cash payment or other items. The prizes are nontransferable. The winners hereby accept any necessary changes to the prize as a result of factors beyond the control of the parties involved in the Betting Competition. Nemetschek All-plan GmbH shall not be liable in the event that a prize fails to meet the expectations or wishes of the winner.
21. In all cases in which an entrant is justifiably excluded in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, winners may subsequently be disqualified and required to return their prizes. If return is not possible, the recipient of the prize shall be liable for the value of the prize.
22. All decisions of Allplan GmbH are final; no queries on such decisions shall be accepted. Allplan GmbH reserves the right to suspend the Betting Competition temporarily or completely in the event of any difficulties which put the integrity of the Competition at risk. Allplan GmbH shall in particular exercise this right if, as a result of technical problems (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation of or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, it is not possible to guarantee the due and proper implementation of the Competition. Allplan GmbH reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry without prior notice.
23. Subject to statutory provisions, Allplan GmbH, its bodies, employees and agents shall only be liable for compensation claims arising from or in connection with this Competition, whatever the legal basis, in the event of malice or gross negligence.
24. In the event that any of these Conditions of Entry are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining Conditions of Entry.
25. The organiser’s decision is final. Back to the prediction game