Support Forum

[Question] Hurry and Urgent: Trouble to get back with allplan 2024

Hi Guys,

I recently installed the latest student version of Allplan 2024, but I've been encountering persistent error messages that have hindered my progress. Despite my attempts to reset the installation process, I haven't been able to resolve the issue.

I'm confident in the expertise of the esteemed technical support team and believe that you could provide the necessary guidance.

I attached several captures of the error messages I've encountered to help you understand the issue better.

Hopefully, somebody will be able to find the key and solve the problem. I would greatly appreciate a prompt response to my technical support request.

Moreover, I'm open to teamviewing work by "anydesk" if necessary. The situation is quite urgent, so I need some Help."

Thanks in advance for all the support. Your assistance is greatly valued.

Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Attachments (3)

Type: image/jpeg
Downloaded 14 times
Size: 153,68 KiB
Downloaded 9 times
Size: 9,69 KiB
Downloaded 6 times
Size: 13,68 KiB
1 - 10 (11)

Hello,

Try to unistall and reinstall Allplan.
Select your license when installing.
And check the selected language of the program, according to your license.

Hi Bertrand,

I have tried to reinstall the software many times, but when I follow the instructions, it doesn't ask me to set up a special license or select a language anymore.

My licence is, in fact, a student version. Maybe something is wrong with it, or it just doesn't want to work properly.

Meanwhile, thank you for your ongoing support, Bertrand. I truly appreciate your help with this matter.

I'll try again to follow your advice.

Regards Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Hello Again, Bertrand.

I tried to reinstall, but it gives me shit again; sorry for my language...
Here, attached to this answer is the error window.
Hopefully, you can tell me something about it...

Regards Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Attachments (1)

Downloaded 10 times
Size: 182,35 KiB

What is the Content of that log File in last error ?

Allplan Webentwicklung

Private messages must be private. No support request via Private message.

Hi, JVELLETTI

In that log file, there is nothing special, no content in particular... ???
I've made an effort to suppress the file quoted and ensure compatibility with my new reinstallation. However, it's still showing the same message repeatedly... ???

Regards Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Now, i got this message, when i try to start the software, see the picture attached..

Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Attachments (1)

Downloaded 7 times
Size: 64,64 KiB

Bonjour,

Je continue en français, ce sera plus simple...
L'absence du dossier "Documents" me semble bizarre, et surtout le choix du dossier alternatif.
L'installation est-elle bien pour un étudiant, sur un ordinateur personnel ? Ou est-ce une installation spéciale ?
Y a-t-il un antivirus un peu trop efficace ?
La désinstalltion complète a-t-elle était faite (bien sûr après avoir rendu la licence par Allmenu) ?

"To continue in French".
La licence est bien une licence étudiante pour un ordinateur personnel de travail; pas d'installation ici spéciale.
En terme d'antivirus, je suis sur une version AVG simple.

La désinstallation complète a été effectué par le biais du menu ajouter et ou supprimer "programmes" de Windows...

Attention, pouvez vous être plus explicite quand vous dîtes " (bien sûr après avoir rendu la licence par Allmenu)?, je ne comprends pas bien ce dernier point.
En vous remerciant d'avance pour l'aide déjà apporté.

Anthony.

Anthony Toulemonde

Bonsoir Anthony,

Je ne connais pas bien le fonctionnement actuel des licences Education.
Avec les licences "normales", il est possible de les "charger" et de les "rendre" depuis Allmenu. Cela permet, par exemple, de passer d'un ordinateur fixe à un portable en ayant acheté qu'une licence.
De toute façon, si la désinstallation a été faite, le sujet n'est plus d'actualité.

Maintenant, il doit être possible d'installer à nouveau Allplan.
Tout d'abord, déactivez (voire désinstallez) l'antivirus qui, bien souvent ne sert à rien si ce n'est à provoquer plus de désagréments que de protection.
Ensuite, lancez l'installation en suivant les étapes et en activant les options souhaitées.
S'il s'agissait d'un fichier manquant ou corrompu, tout devrait à nouveau fonctionner correctement.
Si un des messages d'erreur apparait à nouveau, le support d'Allplan devrait être en mesure de dire ce qui provoque ce problème...

J'ai eu une fois ce message (celui avec "informations inconsistantes"), mais avec une version Alpha. Après désinstallation et réinstallation complète, il n'est pas réapparu.

1 - 10 (11)

https://connect.allplan.com/ uses cookies  -  More information

Accept