Who is the organiser?
- This betting competition (hereafter “Competition” or “Betting Competition”) is organised by ALLPLAN GmbH, represented by its managing directors, Konrad-Zuse-Platz.1, 81829 Munich, Germany, email@example.com, +49 (0)89 92793-0
How do you enter?
- Entering the Competition is free and is not linked to the purchase of goods and/or services. By entering the Competition, you accept these Conditions of Entry.
- To enter the Betting Competition, you must register in the ALLPLAN Connect Portal on the website (connect.allplan.com) by completing the registration form on the website, ticking the boxes to consent to the conditions of use and accept the data protection policy (click with the cursor) and sending this information to ALLPLAN GmbH by clicking the button “Register now”.
- By participating the game, you agree that the approved profile data you submit to ALLPLAN Connect may be published by on the website connect.allplan.com in the course of the competition (statistics and award of the winners).
Who can enter?
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- An entrant is the person whose email address is given upon registration for the Betting Competition. Each entrant may only enter once; ALLPLAN GmbH reserves the right to exclude repeated entrants from the Competition.
How does the Competition work?
- Throughout the course of the World Cup, you can enter or change a bet on each match up to one hour before kick-off.
- The Ranking List shows you your current ranking.
- The Ranking List is updated once a day.
- Points are awarded on the following basis:
- you receive 3 points for correctly predicting the score;
- you receive 2 points for correctly predicting a WLD and the goal difference;
- you receive 1 point for correctly predicting a WLD;
- the result is the result after 120 minutes if there is a penalty shoot-out;
- The Betting Competition starts on 14 June 2018 and ends on 15 July 2018. You can take part in the Competition whenever you wish during this period.
- ALLPLAN GmbH can accept no liability for technical problems of any kind which may prevent participation in the Competition. ALLPLAN GmbH can accept no liability for entrant details which are not transmitted or not sent on time, or which are lost, destroyed, illegible or incomplete.
How do you find out if you have won?
- The winners shall be notified by email by 3 working days after the final on 15 July 2018.
- By entering the Competition, you consent to the profile data on you which you have released to ALLPLAN Connect, being published by ALLPLAN GmbH on the website (connect.allplan.com) in the event that you win.
- In the event that you win, you shall have an obligation to provide ALLPLAN GmbH with the information required for the award of the prize. If you fail to provide this information, the prize shall be withdrawn without replacement and ALLPLAN GmbH shall be entitled to offer it to another party.
How are the prizes delivered?
- Prizes shall as a rule be sent to the winners by parcel post to the address given upon registration in the ALLPLAN Connect Portal. Winners may also arrange to collect their prizes in person. The risk of destruction, loss and deterioration of the prize shall be transferred to the winner upon handover of the prize to the postal service provider. ALLPLAN GmbH shall not be liable for delivery damage.
What else do you need to know?
- The prizes may not be exchanged for cash payment or other items. The prizes are nontransferable. The winners hereby accept any necessary changes to the prize as a result of factors beyond the control of the parties involved in the Betting Competition. ALLPLAN GmbH shall not be liable in the event that a prize fails to meet the expectations or wishes of the winner.
- In all cases in which an entrant is justifiably excluded in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, winners may subsequently be disqualified and required to return their prizes. If return is not possible, the recipient of the prize shall be liable for the value of the prize.
- All decisions of ALLPLAN GmbH are final; no queries on such decisions shall be accepted. ALLPLAN GmbH reserves the right to suspend the Betting Competition temporarily or completely in the event of any difficulties which put the integrity of the Competition at risk. ALLPLAN GmbH shall in particular exercise this right if, as a result of technical problems (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation of or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, it is not possible to guarantee the due and proper implementation of the Competition. ALLPLAN GmbH reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry without prior notice.
- Subject to statutory provisions, ALLPLAN GmbH, its bodies, employees and agents shall only be liable for compensation claims arising from or in connection with this Competition, whatever the legal basis, in the event of malice or gross negligence.
- In the event that any of these Conditions of Entry are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining Conditions of Entry.
- The organiser’s decision is final.