Support Forum

The new smartparts of Allplan 2012

Schlagworte:

In Allplan 2012 we are introduced to a new type of library objects called smartparts. The are script generated object using almost the same language of a gdl object (which is in a way the language used tu run of the archicad program).

To make smartpart objects, one may need to learn basic script commands from the gdl manuals devised for archicad. But the results are very useful smartparts object which will help you work faster and easier.

Because allplan hasn't made a site for a free object depository, I will upload sample of some smartparts object.

1 Grid elements
2 Label
3 Arrow sign

There are some remarks with this smartparts objects, i don't no why but allplan smarparts scripting doesn't enable you to have text in bold, italic, or underline and no option for paragraph texts. Plus, the command for measuring the text width is imprecise.

To load these objects, simply drag them in allplan 2012 window, or copy them in your smartparts library folder.

Anhänge (3)

Typ: application/octet-stream
1995-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 113,66 KiB
1853-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 22,87 KiB
2235-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 13,12 KiB

Hello
I want to insert ArchiCAD file(*gsm) to Allplan's functions as Data Import GDL .
How to insert *gsm file?

What is the Master GDL?

Anhänge (1)

Typ: application/zip
1530-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 58,29 KiB

Hello,
Well, not every archicad.gsm object can be imported, some of them are protected or are very complex. The simple drag into the allplan window is enough to import a gsm object.
What does that gsm object do?

another smartobject with people, nord symbol and trees

Anhänge (3)

2272-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 6,84 KiB
1766-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 97,78 KiB
1788-mal heruntergeladen
Größe: 156,05 KiB

Thanks Haidu!

The funcions to import GLD files disapeared in Allplan 2012.1, it's very strange!

Xavier Coll • Architect, Project Manager I+D, BIM Manager, BIM Auditor
EiPM • http://www.eipm.es/en/

Verwendung von Cookies:
Um die Webseite optimal gestalten und fortlaufend verbessern zu können, verwendet Allplan Cookies.
Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite erklären Sie sich mit der Verwendung von Cookies einverstanden.  -  Mehr Informationen

Schließen