1. There is a winner
Your prediction is e.g. Poland : Germany 3:1
- If Poland loses or there is a draw, you do not get any points.
- If Poland wins 1:0, for example, you get one point because the outcome was correct.
- If Poland wins 2:0, 4:2, 5:3, etc., you get 2 points, because you predicted the correct outcome and the correct goal difference.
- If Poland wins 3:1, exactly as you predicted, you get 3 points for the correct score.
2. There is a draw
Your prediction is e.g. Russia : Czech Republic 1:1
- If one team wins, you do not get any points.
- If the match ends 0:0, 3:3, etc., you get 2 points.
- If the final score is 1:1, you get 3 points.
3. Penalty shoot-outs
Your prediction is e.g. France : Italy 2:1
- After 120 minutes the teams are still drawn, which means, that you do not get any points, because the score that counts is the score as it stands after 120 minutes.
- The points are awarded in the same way as in example 1.
Who is the organiser?
- This betting competition (hereafter “Competition” or “Betting Competition“) is organized by Nemetschek SE: legal representatives Dr. Axel Kaufmann, Viktor Várkonyi, Jon Elliott Konrad-Zuse-Platz.1, 81829 Munich, Germany, one (please no spam) @ (please no spam) nemetschek.com, +49 89 540 459-0.
How do you enter?
- Entering the Competition is voluntary and free, it is not linked to the purchase of goods and/or services. By entering the Competition, you accept these conditions of entry.
- To enter the Betting Competition, you must register in the ALLPLAN Connect Portal on the website (connect.allplan.com) using your (valid) company email address by completing the registration form on the website, ticking the boxes to consent to the conditions of use and accept the data protection policy (click with the cursor) and sending this information to ALLPLAN GmbH (who is managing connect.allplan.com) by clicking the button “Register now”.
- By participating the game, you agree that the approved profile data you submit to ALLPLAN Connect may be published by Nemetschek SE on the websites connect.allplan.com and one.nemetschek.com in the course of the competition (statistics and award of the winners). The same applies to the approved profile data of your Nemetschek ONE profile-account.
Who can enter?
- Only employees of the Nemetschek Group who are registered on ONE are allowed to participate. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
- An entrant is the person whose email address is given upon registration for the Betting Competition. Each entrant may only enter once; Nemetschek SE reserves the right to exclude repeated entrants from the Competition.
How does the Competition work?
- Throughout the course of the Football Cup, you can enter or change a bet on each match up to one hour before kick-off.
- The ranking list shows you your current ranking.
- The ranking list is updated once a day.
- Points are awarded on the following basis:
- you receive 3 points for correctly predicting the score;
- you receive 2 points for correctly predicting a WLD and the goal difference;
- you receive 1 point for correctly predicting a WLD;
- the result is the result after 120 minutes if there is a penalty shoot-out;
- The Betting Competition ends on 11 July 2021. You can take part in the Competition whenever you wish during this period.
- Nemetschek SE can accept no liability for technical problems of any kind which may prevent participation in the Competition. Nemetschek SE can accept no liability for entrant details which are not transmitted or not sent on time, or which are lost, destroyed, illegible or incomplete.
How do you find out if you have won?
- The winners shall be notified by email and/or published on one.nemetschek.com by 3 working days after the final on 11 July 2021.
- By entering the competition, you agree that the approved profile data you submit to ALLPLAN Connect may be published by Nemetschek SE on the websites connect.allplan.com and one.nemetschek.com in the course of the competition (statistics and award of the winners). The same applies to the approved profile data of your Nemetschek ONE profile-account.
- In the event that you win, you shall have an obligation to provide Nemetschek SE with the information required for the award of the prize. If you fail to provide this information, the prize shall be withdrawn without replacement and Nemetschek SE shall be entitled to offer it to another party.
How are the prizes delivered?
- Prizes shall as a rule be sent to the winners by parcel post to the address given upon registration in the ALLPLAN Connect Portal. Winners may also arrange to collect their prizes in person. The risk of destruction, loss and deterioration of the prize shall be transferred to the winner upon handover of the prize to the postal service provider. Nemetschek SE shall not be liable for delivery damage.
What else do you need to know?
- The prizes may not be exchanged for cash payment or other items. The prizes are nontransferable. The winners hereby accept any necessary changes to the prize as a result of factors beyond the control of the parties involved in the Betting Competition. Nemetschek SE shall not be liable in the event that a prize fails to meet the expectations or wishes of the winner.
- In all cases in which an entrant is justifiably excluded in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, winners may subsequently be disqualified and required to return their prizes. If return is not possible, the recipient of the prize shall be liable for the value of the prize.
- All decisions of Nemetschek SE are final; no queries on such decisions shall be accepted. Nemetschek SE reserves the right to suspend the Betting Competition temporarily or completely in the event of any difficulties which put the integrity of the Competition at risk. Nemetschek SE shall in particular exercise this right if, as a result of technical problems (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation of or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons, it is not possible to guarantee the due and proper implementation of the Competition. Nemetschek SE reserves the right to amend these Conditions of Entry without prior notice.
- Subject to statutory provisions, Nemetschek SE, its bodies, employees and agents shall only be liable for compensation claims arising from or in connection with this Competition, whatever the legal basis, in the event of malice or gross negligence.
- In the event that any of these Conditions of Entry are or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining Conditions of Entry.
- The organizer’s decision is final.
Information in accordance with Art. 13 GDPR
Responsible for data processing within the meaning of the GDPR is Nemetschek SE, Konrad-Zuse-Platz 1 in 81829 Munich (legal representatives: Dr. Axel Kaufmann, Viktor Várkonyi, Jon Elliott).
Appointed data protection officer: intersoft consulting services AG,
Marsstrasse 37 in 80335 Munich; reachable by e-mail at: email@example.com
In the context of the World Cup Predictor, personal data of participants will be processed exclusively for the purpose of determining the winner, notifying the winner, sending the winner and publishing the name and the approved profile data (Allplan Connect/Nemetschek ONE) of the winner.
Personal data will not be processed for further purposes, in particular for advertising purposes.
The provision of personal data by the persons concerned is necessary for the conclusion and implementation of participation in the competition. There is no obligation for the data subjects to provide their personal data. If the persons concerned do not provide their personal data, they cannot participate in the competition.
The personal data stored within the scope of the competition-tool will be deleted there shortly after the end of the competition, unless that the data does not serve as proof of proper data processing.
The personal data collected on the Allplan Connect and Nemetschek ONE platform, necessary for the registration to the game will be stored until revocation.
In connection with the registration on the connect.allplan.com and Nemetschek ONE websites required for participation, reference is made to the regarding data protection policy in there.
Rights of persons concerned in accordance with the basic EU data protection regulation:
The data subjects have the following rights under Articles 15 to 20 GDPR if the conditions are met: right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data transferability.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority:
Under Article 77 of the GDPR, data subjects have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data is not lawful.