На протяжении многих лет наша служба технической поддержки получала массу вопросов от пользователей Allplan. С решениями данных вопросов Вы можете ознакомиться в базе данных часто задаваемых вопросов (FAQ).
Если Вы пользователь SSV, Вы можете просматривать всю базу данных для получения нужных Вам ответов.
Обратите Ваше внимание. Ответы на Часто Задаваемые Вопросы (FAQs) доступны только на английском языке!
How can I import data from an earlier version?
You can import data from the last three Allplan versions.
Consequently, the following import operations are possible:
Target version <- import possible from version
2017 <- 2014
2016 <- 2013
2015 <- 2012
2014 <- 2011
2013 <- 2009
2012 <- 2008
2011 <- 2006
2009 <- 2005
2008 <- 2004
2006 <- 2003
2005 <- 17
2004 <- 16
We cannot guarantee that data created in older versions can be imported and edited. The conversion of older data may be incomplete, which may affect intelligent components in particular.
1. Archived data from an earlier version (not older than three previous versions):
There are two ways to convert the data to the current version:
- Import the project backups created and archived using the
Services application -> Data Backup -> Import -> Projects.
After importing the projects, convert them by opening each project once.
- Import the backups archived using the
Services application -> File -> Restore documents of any version to '...\Extern'.
The data are written to the external path.
You can now process the converted data in ProjectPilot.
2. Archived data from an older Allplan version (older than three previous versions):
- See whether you can use the approach described in step 1 to import the old projects.
- If available, it is a good idea to install an old Allplan version. Import the backups created and archived into this old version and convert the projects using the Services application. If you have imported a complete project backup, convert the data by opening each project once. When finished, repeat this process with a newer version (up to three versions later) until the data are up-to-date.
- If an old Allplan version is not available, you can also have the data converted by Allplan. Please note that this service is not free of charge. Please contact Technical Support -> email@example.com.
- You can convert the data of all projects at once. Read the following FAQ in Allplan Connect: https://connect.allplan.com/en/faqid/20090408124904.html
- If enough hard disk space is available, you are advised to keep and maintain the projects so that Allplan automatically converts them to the current version whenever you upgrade.
- If there are project-specific smart symbol catalogs, you should open the smart symbol catalog once to convert the data.
During installation of license server the message appears 'installation failed'. What could be the reason for it?
Check the following points:
- The license server must be installed in a 64 bit windows system. License server is not working on 32 bit system.
- Make sure the license server setup is saved local on the machine and is not executed over network
- Stop the real time check of your virus scanner or stop the virus scanner complete during installation. Optionally stop the firewall as well - attention in most cases you have to reboot the server in order to take over the settings.
- Run the *.exe file over context menu -> run as administrator.
- If the license server installation still fails. The reason could be NET framework. License server uses NET framework 4.6 and in newer version 4.7. If there are components missing the setup will automatically try to install them. This happens in the background. It will be connected to webpage of Microsoft http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=397708 and the missing files will be downloaded and installed. If a proxy server is blocking this page the download cannot happen and the license server installation fails. In these cases you will have to configure the proxy server settings to allow the Microsoft URL. Microsoft URL has to be trustworthy. Start installation of license server again.
Addition for license server 2017 on older sever like 2008 R2 server:
If the license server installation still fails and the setup stays at 50%, then the reason is usually .NET framework.
Try to install the .NET version in advance from Microsoft Download.
Installation of. NET framework 4.6 requires at least Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP 1.
For information, also see the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=49982
If the installation of the new version keeps failing, try to install a slightly older license server.
It will works the same way with ALLPLAN 2017 but still is operating with .NET 4.5.2.
Use the following link:
ftp://nemhotline: ha37jvg8f @ftp.nemetschek.de/download/Allgemein/Archiv/WiBu/Lizenzserver
Download the License server until 2017-0.
After successfully installation of license server you will have to connect via internet again in order to activate the license. If using proxy allow the access of the following URLs as well.
How can I update cross-section catalogs or install country-specific cross-section catalogs in Allplan 2011 and later?
To install and save cross-section catalogs in Allplan 2011 and later, select Tools -> Defaults -> Cross-Section Catalogs. A dialog box opens. You can find a folder symbol and a disk symbol at bottom left.
To install cross-section catalogs, use the folder symbol. Another dialog opens, where you can select the cross-section catalog file you want to install. Select the file to be installed and click "Open" to confirm. This installs the corresponding cross-section catalog, which you can now use in Allplan.
To install country-specific cross-section catalogs, select the "Ing" folder, which was created when you installed Allplan. You can find it in the Allplan installation path (e.g., c:\Nemetschek\Allplan 201x\New\Ing - more information on the Allplan installation path is provided below in the "Notes" section).
This folder includes the country-specify cross-section catalog files.
To save a custom cross-section catalog, use the disk symbol. Another dialog opens, where you can select any folder to save the cross-section catalogs currently used in Allplan.
To update cross-section catalogs, you may need administrator privileges. If necessary, log on as an administrator before you start the update.
To use the cross-section catalogs for a specific project only, set the path settings for the cross-section catalogs of this project to project before you install the cross-section catalogs. In Allplan, open the "File" menu and select "Open Project..." Click the corresponding project with the right mouse button. Select "Properties". A dialog box opens. In the "Path settings" area, set the "Bar and mesh cross-section catalogs" to "Project".
To determine the path where Allplan is installed, use the Services application and select Service -> Hotline Tools-> showcfg. The Services application window shows the path of the Allplan installation folder.
The following abbreviations are used for the country-specific cross-section catalogs in the file names (axyzqusr.txt):
tch Czech Republic
How can I permanently change the path settings presented for selection in specific tools (save, import)?
When you save, import and export elements or files, Allplan automatically proposes a specific folder where the data is saved or taken from.
You can specify which Allplan file type is saved in which folder. These folders are automatically presented in the "Save" dialog box of the relevant file type. However, you can change them at any time.
To set this proposed folder on an individual basis, do the following:
Select the Tools menu ->Options... -> Desktop environment(Allplan 2009 and earlier: Tools -> Options... -> Global Options-> "Settings"tab).
You can click thePAah setting sbutton to the right of Folders for savingto define defaults. You can choose Project, Private, Custom or Last for the path setting:
- Project: the file type is saved in the current project (not available for NDW and NPL files).
- Private: the file type is saved in the user's private project.
- Custom: you can specify any folder for the file type. To select the folder, click the path displayed in the Folder column and enter a new path or click ... in the Browse column and select the path in a dialog box.
- Last: the file type is saved in the path you selected last.
Printing with Windows printer drivers is only possible in a restricted way or not possible at all.
Resetting all the files with the default values in question involves several steps.
Work through these steps one after the other and check whether the problem is solved after each step.
Check whether you can print a test page.
Start -> Control Panel -> Devices and Printers -> select the printer -> Printer properties -> General tab -> Print Test Page.
If you can print the test page but you still cannot print from Allplan -> step 2.
Carry out the cleanprint hotline tool.
Exit Allplan, start the Services application and do the following:
Services application -> Service -> Hotline Tools -> cleanprint -> OK
If the problem still occurs -> step 3
Reset the plastw.dat file.
Exit Allplan, start the Services application and do the following:
Service -> Hotline Tools -> cleanstd: resets CAD defaults -> OK
Information is displayed. Confirm it by clickingOK.
question: would you like to reset all CAD settings? It is essentialthat you clickNo.
A dialog box with a list is displayed. Select the plastw.dat file and confirm by clicking OK.
Now it should be possible to print without any problem.
You can find up-to-date printer drivers provided by the printers' manufacturers on the Internet.
If you have problems with the printer, please download the current driver and install it.
Hewlett Packard: http://www.hp.com