Support Forum

[Question] VS can't launch in Allplan 2021-1-9

HI!

In Allplan 2021-1-7 VS working properly.
After updating to Allplan 2021-1-8 I got a problem with Visual Scripting - it's self-closing every time and I cant complete any script.
After updating to Allplan 2021-1-9 VS doesn't launch anymore.
In attachment 2 trace files for 1-8 and 1-9 versions.

Please help to find the reason for such problems.

Attachments (1)

Type: application/zip
Downloaded 755 times
Size: 39,51 KiB

Show most helpful answer Hide most helpful answer

Quote by milandomkar
It has been a while when I used VS last time so I'm not sure if it worked in last allplan 2021 update. But generaly speaking in allplan 2021 it worked.
"PermissionError: [Errno 13]Permission denied: 'c:\\programdata\\nemetschek\\allplan\\2022\\etc\\visualscripts\\___pyp__'" - that seems to be a problem right?

It could cause the problem. As the file ___pyp__ is only a temporary file. Can you delete it and start VS again to check if it works?

Product Owner – Visual Scripting, Allplan GmbH

11 - 17 (17)

the other video was shot with a Planbar 2021 on my PC. And the problem exists in Allpan 2021 on my PC (i have a parallel installation of versions).

Currently, this problem is somehow self-fixed on my PC.
But another few users reported the same problem to me.

They have the same situation with Allplan 2021-1-8 and 2021-1-9.

Out files are attached
Some users have this problem when the interface is switched on Russian

For someone problem is the same for all languages

The problem again appears in Allplan 2021-1-9. In Russian and English. (No updates or reinstall) - Just a few times reloading of my PC.
Trying to create a new VS script in the new file but after the script started - nothing appears in the file (But if I will select some standard example - it will work properly).

The same situation was reported from one more user

Hi,
after updating to allplan 2022 I'm not able to run scriptin window - after clicking on VS icon nothing really happnes. Any suggestions?

Quote by milandomkar
after updating to allplan 2022 I'm not able to run scriptin window - after clicking on VS icon nothing really happnes. Any suggestions?

Was it possible with Allplan 2021 before upgrade? We are still investigating the problem... Can you also provide allplan.out and allplan_python.out?

It has been a while when I used VS last time so I'm not sure if it worked in last allplan 2021 update. But generaly speaking in allplan 2021 it worked.

"PermissionError: [Errno 13]Permission denied: 'c:\\programdata\\nemetschek\\allplan\\2022\\etc\\visualscripts\\___pyp__'" - that seems to be a problem right?

Attachments (2)

Type: text/plain
Downloaded 472 times
Size: 1,37 KiB
Type: text/plain
Downloaded 430 times
Size: 239,98 KiB

Quote by milandomkar

It could cause the problem. As the file ___pyp__ is only a temporary file. Can you delete it and start VS again to check if it works?

Deleting ___pyp___ file helped. Now VS started after prompting it from allplan normaly. Thank you!

We provide a patch in the next Allplan version (2021-1-13). It should fix the problem. Please check if you still have the same problem after update.
The hotfix is expected to be released later this week.

11 - 17 (17)

https://connect.allplan.com/ uses cookies  -  More information

Accept