Support Forum

Allplan 2015 with Windows 10

Did anyone made the new upgrade of windows 10 and tried its efficiency with Allplan 2015?
and if so I need to know if there is any problems or no

Thanks in advanced

Hilfreichste Antwort anzeigen Hilfreichste Antwort verbergen

I have a serious proplem, since i updated to WIN 10 my student version opens only as viewer and is unable to open any files.

My licence isn't expired. i got nearly 1 year left.

1 - 10 (15)

It seems to work correctly. But this Technical Preview have still new releases.
So, we will see...

After Upgrade from Windows 7 Pro x64 to Windows 10 Pro x64, I got a message Allplan 2015 is not supported.

Andi_L

Of course, Allplan 2015 is released before the launch of Windows 10 (2 days ago).
But, it seems that it's ok on Windows 10.

It work the only problem i have is opening the window OPEN ON A PROJECT SPECIFIC BASIS ( CTRL+ALT+0 ). I takes long time before it opens.

I have upgraded to Windows 10 version and i have trouble with Allplan 2014 and 2015 student version when i have to for example input properties for the wall the computer freezes.

Also freezes when exporting IFC model.

Zitiert von: AndrejJ
I have upgraded to Windows 10 version and i have trouble with Allplan 2014 and 2015 student version when i have to for example input properties for the wall the computer freezes.

I have the same problem!
It also freezez on inputing material surface settings.
Nemetschek support could not offer help for these issues.

Zitiert von: mat_pav
It work the only problem i have is opening the window OPEN ON A PROJECT SPECIFIC BASIS ( CTRL+ALT+0 ). I takes long time before it opens.

I think that can be fixed if you switch in Wiew/Instruments/Configuration - to the Windows colour scheme and pictograms (from Allplan scheme).

Also when opening the Options. It probably freezes alot in settings mode and it is getting very anoying.

1 - 10 (15)

https://connect.allplan.com/ verwendet Cookies  -  Mehr Informationen

Akzeptieren